So, when I find new blogs that I’m excited about reading, I always go straight to their about me page to see if the blogger is someone I can relate to, and that kind of gives me an insight to their blog and gets me excited to read their posts! I also really enjoy reading Q&A posts, so I figured I’d go ahead and start with a little survey to let yall know a little bit more all about MOI… so for the next 5 minutes it takes you to read this post… welcome to LoLaPaLoOzA! Par-taaaayy!
FYI, I did some bloogling (blog-googling… duh) and finally found this survey from Christina.
1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to.
1)March. I find out if I get into vet school or not in March, and it’s kind of what I think about 99.9% of the time. One of my best friends is getting married in March, as well, and it’s going to be a reunion of all of my best girlfriends from home. SO that’s going to be an awesome weekend.
2)Tomorrow morning. I’ve got an exciting meeting tomorrow so I’m looking forward to that Plus, tomorrow is Friday. So of course I’m looking forward to that.
3) August. When we go on family lakation. (Keep reading)
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
To be on permanent lakation (lake-vacation… more made-up-ness, but this is actually a well used phrase within my family. Because we’re cool like that.)
3. You have $200. You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need. What will it be?
Probably a combination of books, magazines, and clothes. Or more personal training sessions (I got 12 sessions as a birthday/christmas present I only have one left). Super exciting, huh?
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
5. What is your bedtime routine?
Pre-heat my mattress (yeah, I have a heated mattress pad), play words with friends, and turn on my rain/beach app on my phone
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
In my dreamssssssss
7. What kind of books do you read?
A lot of these…
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
A happy 34-year-old I hope!
9. What’s your fear?
Bats. I knew a girl one time who woke up with a bat sleeping on her face. Nooooooo thank-you!
I just went to find a picture of a bat to make this post even more entertaining and seeing all the pictures of bats made me terrified. So I’m saving you all from the trauma and including a happy picture for this question.
Yep, my parents dogs spoon. This is a lot better to look at than scary bats.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Prrooooobably not. I love dessert, and I’ve heard that going into space feels like a gorilla is sitting on your chest.
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Breakfast for Lucky and breakfast for me!
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
Good thing I’m not taking this survey on Single-Awareness-Day or I might start feeling kinda bad about myself
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I’m not sure, I don’t have much of a problem with my name. When I was little I was convinced my name was Emmy so my parents finally had to buy a doll and name it Emmy so that I would revert back to Laura. I was weird as a child.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
Sunshine, every day all day.
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Bodos Bagels. If you ever find yourself in Charlottesville, Virginia, GO. TO. BODOS. DO ITTTTTT
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
Weeeelll, this is only my second post. But I’m having fun with all of it so far!
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
I’m a sweet-monster.
18. What items are in your purse right now?
Too. many. things. I actually “cleaned” it out the other day… but still have my wallet, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, tide-to-go, an assortment of typical purse medicine (allergy, advil, etc), a few random bobby pins… and one glove. I”m not sure where the right hand is. Or, my purse wants me to be Michael Jackson.
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Beach! Can you tell I’m a big summer vacation girl?
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
I may or may not be obsessed with Jersey Shore.
Welcome! I’m so glad you stumbled upon my wonderful new internet home I’m in the process of figuring out how all of this works, so in the meantime, feel free to pat yourself on the back for discovering this amazing little corner of the internet, check out who I am, and be sure to check back soon once I’ve got more going on!
If this face doesn’t encourage you to come back…
…I don’t know what will.